For our client, which is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies -with an Expert Hub in Berlin- we are looking for a Manager/Expert Treasury (m/f/d) as soon as possible. The position is unlimited and full-time.
- Experienced Treasury professional covering all areas for Treasury: Daily Cash management, Currency Hedging, Monitoring various intercompany financing, Guarantees issuance, Commercial Papers, Syndicated loans and Capital market transactions.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Experienced in rolling out and implementing a Treasury Management System, including Liquidity Planning
- Experienced in Project Management as in this role the expert will be tasked to e.g. running the liquidity planning and TMS project
- You are able to work under pressure and convince through your organizational strength as well as your independent way of working.
- You have a very good command of English and German (both written and spoken).
- You will be responsible for handling payment transactions, disposition, currency and interest rate hedging.
- Moreover, you will support the accounting department in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You accompany various intercompany financings, commercial papers, syndicated loans and capital market transactions.
- In addition, you will support the controlling department in various projects.
- You support the Global Transaction Center in the processing of guarantees, sureties and warranties.
- You are responsible for the support of financial software e.g. 360T.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your detailed application - with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations - at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person for this position, Mr. Rudolf Schlett, can be reached at +49 171 6943 083. Of course we will treat your contact/application as strictly confidential.
RUDOLF SCHLETT & CONSULTANTS GmbH
Zum Kälterhaus 14a
Tel. +49 6023 507 2 507
Fax. +49 6023 507 2 508