Our client and the team
Our client is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital markets firms globally. More than 55.000 people are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests by applying our scale, deep expertise and data-driven insights.
The dynamic and diverse team of treasury consultants and project managers is serving clients with a focus on the DACH region. They are a part of the Professional Services organisation serving clients all around the globe. The primary goal is to implement the flagship corporate treasury management system to their clients’ satisfaction in an effective and efficient manner. They bring additional value in consulting their clients in the rationalisation and modernisation of their treasury operations.
Your role and your duties
You will join the team to support the growth in the client basis. Your main tasks will be
- Analyze business requirement and prepare design documentation,
- Configure software modules and integrate our client´s solutions with the client’s and third parties’ applications like ERP systems or trading platforms,
- Assist clients in the configuration and system use and deliver classroom style or individual training sessions,
- Provide treasury, technical and procedural expertise to resolve client specific challenges, and
- Provide continual feedback promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution.
Your profile, your skills and your expertise
- Proven track record and work experience in the corporate treasury space
- Solid understanding of financial instruments, cash management and capital markets
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Able to take the initiative and work independently as well as in a distributed team
- Fluent (C1 level) German and English language skills
- Willingness to travel
Added bonus if you have …
- Experience in consulting and/or software application implementations in a treasury or banking context
- Knowledge of financial accounting standards and their application to financial instruments
- Hands-on experience in derivatives trading, financial risk management or reporting
- Technical expertise in SQL, VBA, Python, HTLM, database management or general application management
Our client´s offer
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility
- The chance to work on challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical and functional skillset
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your detailed application - with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations - at email@example.com. Your contact person for this position, Mr. Rudolf Schlett, can be reached at +49 171 6943 083. Of course we will treat your contact/application as strictly confidential.
RUDOLF SCHLETT & CONSULTANTS GmbH
Zum Kälterhaus 14a
Tel. +49 6023 507 2 507
Fax. +49 6023 507 2 508